Convert Your Saudi Arabia Driving License into UAE Driving License
There are more than one language used in UAE, but only Arabic language is official in the UAE offices. But RTA accept English translation as well for those countries who have Arabic documents. Specifically, the communication is no more problem by our Legal Translation of Driving License. English translation for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Driving License is a most regular official translation service that is offered for personal documents.
The Driving license translation near me is required by many governmental authorities and it’s what makes Driving license translation in Dubai, an important thing to do.
We’ve been in legal translation field since longer enough to provide quality Legal Translation of Driving License. Contact us today at ASTS-DMCC, the best Legal Translation Company for Driving license, to convert your Saudi Arabic driving license into UAE driving license.
Generally, the validity of driving license is 2 years for 21 years old and above. If you are below 21 years then validity would be one year only.
If you have valid Saudi Arabia license then you will need following document to have your UAE Driving License.
- Emirates ID
- Original & Photocopy.
- Eye Test
- Medical Screening
- Legal English Translation of Driving License from Certified Legal Translation Company in Dubai
For Conversion of your driving license fee is as follows:-
- New File: 200AED
- License Issuing: 600AED
- Handbook Manual: 50AED
- Innovation Fee: 20AED
- Get an Eye test from certified hospital or clinic by Dubai Health Authority.
- Go to RTA Customer Center
- To begin with, fill Application form
- Wait until application verified by RTA
- New file with your information will be opened.
- Also, Pay the fee
- Wait for the Photographs taken by RTA
- In a few minutes, you will get your Driving license.
“For Detailed information please visit RTA official website”