Convert Your Norway Driving License into UAE Driving License
Arabic is the native language of UAE. Furthermore, in the world of business in UAE, there are a lot of clients from other countries who stay in UAE to set up their businesses. Consequently, to avail all the driving facilities in UAE, it is therefore essential to get Norwegian to Arabic translation of driving license.
In addition, most of the overseas companies and also individuals have some business activities in UAE. In case, they like to drive the vehicles in UAE, they have to get also their driving license translation in Dubai.
While Arabic legal translation driving license at our legal translation office for driving license, we consider only native translators for translation to keep up the good tone of the language.
Contact us today at ASTS-DMCC, the best Legal Translation Company for Driving license, to convert your Norway driving license into UAE driving license.
The validity of driving license is 2 years for 21 years old and above. If you are below 21 years then validity would be one year only.
If you have valid Norway license then you will be required following document to have your UAE Driving License.
- Emirates ID
- Original & Photocopy.
- Eye Test
- Medical Screening
- Legal Arabic Translation of Driving License from Certified Legal Translation Company in Dubai
For Conversion of your driving license fee is as follows:-
- New File: 200AED
- License Issuing: 600AED
- Handbook Manual: 50AED
- Innovation Fee: 20AED
- Get an Eye test from certified hospital or clinic by Dubai Health Authority.
- Go to RTA Customer Center
- Fill Application form
- Wait until application verified by RTA
- New file with your information will be opened.
- Pay the fee
- Wait for the Photographs taken by RTA
- In a few minutes, you will get your Driving license.
“For Detailed information please visit RTA official website”